Mildronate, also known as Mildronat and Meldonium, serves a powerful treatment of multiple health problems. First of all, the medication is a potent vasodilator, central nervous system and nootropic stimulant that discloses physical and psychological potential of people. Structurally Mildronate resembles gamma-butyrobetaine, a component that is contained in each cell of the body. The main action of the drug lies in its restoring function: the active ingredients of the remedy balance the oxygen supply with its actual demand in cells. Additionally, Mildronate works by removing toxic metabolic products congested in the cells that helps protect them from diverse damages.
Moreover, this powerful medication has an invigorating stimulant action. It helps boost the delivery and use of oxygen by brain cells and muscles, increasing their performance and speeding up the vital processes taking place in them. Surely, the effect of Mildronate cannot be overestimated, as its complex approach also extends to the functions of the central nervous system and disorders of the cerebral circulation. The drug is also used as an ischemic complication treatment.
All in all, Mildronate is a drastic medication with a strong positive effect on important body functions and processes. Thus, Mildronate produces the following preferable improvements:
- Increases endurance, alertness and attention;
- Decreases fatigue and weariness;
- Boosts competitive performance and athletic training;
- Stimulates and balances oxygen delivery and improves microcirculation;
- Works on intellectual abilities.
Beneficial Effect of Mildronate on Different Functions of the Organism
Mildronate, also called Meldonium, is a safe and reliable medication that has a range of uses. First of all, it is important to mention that the drug stimulates and balances all the disorders with the minimal negative impact on the organism. Another peculiarity of the medication is its drastic effect that can improve the full pack of devastating conditions at once.
The active component of Mildronate produces an effective anti-ischemic, cardio-protective, potency stimulating and intellect improving action. Thus, the treatment course may be prescribed for any of these health issues. Additionally, other indications for Mildronate use include the following:
- Physical and mental overstress, reduced working efficiency (especially in sportsmen);
- Part of the ischemic heart disorder therapy (myocardial infarction, stenocardia and other complications);
- Dyshormonal cardiomyopathy;
- Chronic cardiac decompensation;
- Therapy of chronic disorders connected with poor brain blood supply (cerebrovascular insufficiency, cerebral strokes, etc.);
- Part of alcohol abuse treatment, especially abstinence syndrome;
- Diseases of peripheral arteries;
- Cardiovascular issues;
- General health disorders, etc.
Besides, Mildronate is successfully used by elderly people to keep toned, energetic and able to work. The medication can increase the performance level, boost endurance and improve stamina in patients irrespective of their age and health condition. Moreover, Mildronate can be prescribed by a healthcare provider in cases not mentioned in the information leaflet.